Updated April 1 -- Just In -- Resources
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to grow, please know that 3D Renew is here to help you, your family and your company.
You may find being in quarantine or in lockdown difficult, especially as you work from home while still managing your day-to-day lives. In an ongoing commitment to serve you, here is a list of resources, tools, and tips that may help support you and your business during this difficult time. This list will be updated frequently, so please feel free to come back and check for new resources.
Please know that we are here for you and want to assist you as you navigate these new and challenging times. We will all get through this together and be stronger, wiser and more successful than ever before.
While these are very difficult times, this is a great opportunity for your own personal development. You can grow your expertise, learn new skills, and add more tools to your toolbox. You can come through this as a better leader, team player and family member.
The resources below have been hand-picked or developed by 3D Renew to help you manage and grow during this tough time.
1. Grounding Breath: Sometimes it seems there isn’t enough time to go to the bathroom, let alone grounding. This audio is under 3 minutes and will help you tune in to yourself, before tuning into others. If you have trouble opening this link send me an email at 3DRenew@gmail.com and I will email you the audio directly.
2. Yoga Class: Saturday morning, 4 April, 10:00 ET, Facebook Live Yoga Class. This is a 20-30 minute class focused on uniting body, breath and heart. It is an easy practice that requires only a mat and a towel. The event will also be posted afterwards for you to do at your leisure. You can learn more at:
3. Many of us have found virtual meetings to be our new normal. Here is an article with 10 tips to increase success of these meetings:
4. Psychologist tips to staying clear headed in this time of high anxiety.
5. Tips to make working from home more manageable. From my perspective having a schedule and being intentional about embedding good habits in your day is vital, and ensuring you take time off. Working from home, does not mean you should work non-stop…even if you are in work crisis mode time away from the computer, phone and desk can be vital for over all well-being and effectiveness.
UPDATED INFORMATION as of April 1, 2020 (no April's Fool jokes today).
6. Free webinar starting April 6, 2020 at 11:30 a.m. ET on "Rocking Virtual Teaming." This is a short (15-30 minute webinar) five-part series that will run every day (April 6-10 at 11:30 a.m. ET). You can join on WebEx with the following link and information:
Meeting number:793 235 368
7. Free book for families by Patrick Lencioni that may help in this time of balancing everyone at home all day (or in other times).
Free digital download,The Three Big Questions for a Frantic Family. Proceed to checkout and enter in the code Free9 to receive your electronic copy. You will be emailed instructions and a code on how to download the book.
Standing with you,
Owner, 3D Renew